Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Day Blues

I got a text from a guy who I used to like this past summer and it was him basically saying that he wanted to meet me halfway this weekend. Well, this weekend just so happens to be Valentine's Day weekend. I informed him that I would not be driving anywhere and if he wanted to see me, he could drive here. I'm sorry, but I am sick and tired of guys thinking that I am ~that girl~ who will drop everything and go see them. It's not my fault that you are lonely on Valentine's Day. That's your own damn fault. You could have very well had me back in the year, but you decided to keep on being a douche and talking to other girls. You can't have your cake and eat it too. How about trying to be a man for once and try to date one girl at a time and stop talking to 3 other ones on the side. How hard is that? If you can't do that now, I'm not so sure you're going to be faithful in your marriage. This is why I choose to stay away from you. Any girl who decides to wait for you while you're going through this ~stage~ is a blithering insecure idiot. I can do way better than you anyway. How about stop trying to flirt with me and just be my friend. I don't want to be more than friends. I don't trust you or anything that comes out of your mouth. You only know how to talk to girls through text message anyway. GROW UP.

No comments: