At 3:45 I went to the G105 website and started listening online. Now it was torture for me because everyone knows they play the exact same 10 songs over and over and over and over again. I actually never listen to the radio. I prefer listening to my iPod in my car. And in the meantime, I was watching the cast of one of my favorite TV shows "Glee" on Oprah. So, I had the radio and TV going and I was trying to listen to both at the same time. Being a person with ADD, this was very hard for me but it somehow worked. Turns out, they didn't announce that they were giving away the tickets until during the "Drive at 5". I was discouraged because I thought that many people would be calling in because a lot of people listen to this station and they were doing it during 5:00 traffic. However, I was going to try anyway. They finally announced it and the DJ said something like "OK we're now giving away Ga..." and right when I heard that, I started dialing. It rang and rang and rang and rang and RANG for seriously 3 minutes and then someone picked up. I'm assuming it was the DJ, but I don't really know. Anyway, she said "Hi, who is this?" and I said "MOLLY". She asked "Molly who?" and I told her my last name. She asked me if I had ever won anything before and I told her "No". She then informed me that I was the winner of Lady Gaga tickets and I kind of screamed/freaked out a little and told her that "she had made my month". I was so excited that I forgot to ask her where the seats were located in the venue, if they were VIP/backstage passes, and how many tickets I won. She took my phone number and address and she said she would call me at a later date. I'm still in shock right now, or "Speechless" like my favorite Lady Gaga song. It was crazy!
After that, I decided that I was craving Bojangles' and I haven't had it in a year. I went and got some dinner from there and came back to school and ate, but then I felt disgusting so I went to the gym. I ran 2 miles and burned 200 calories. Again, if you know me, you know I don't eat fast food that often and that processed food freaks me out. I feel better after my run. I'm so psyched I got a run in today. I always feel better after a run/workout, but then again, everyone does. YAY endorphins!!
Now, it's time for me to go to bed. Hopefully, I will dream about something pleasant like my Lady Gaga tickets or treadmills. I've been known to have some crazy dreams/nightmares. Sorry this blog was so long, but I had to get every detail in here so I can look back and remember. I have a bad short-term memory, which is why I have a blog in the first place. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment